4.3 170
Florida 443966
15 Dec 2008 - 10 Jan 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

B.G. left this reev using the Directory software: Great campground. I elected to boondock the entire period, camping at Trumbo Point(?), and I can't say enough good about the campground hosts (there were three, on a rotating schedule). I greatly enjoyed the area, and could open my trailer door and look right out on the Gulf of Mexico. Or walk up onto the bridge between Key West and Fleming Key to watch the full moon rise up over the Keys and flood the bay with shimmering light - magnificent! The only problem was a neighbor who drank far too much, far too often. When I left, he had received his LAST warning; one more offense and he was out. I decided not to remain for the final offense. But I WILL be back. This next time, however,if I get a disagreeable neighbor, I'll simply move, rather than trying to tough it out. My only other complaint is the lack of enclosed area for evening games - cards, dominoes, checkers, chess, what have you. There is an apparent lack of group activities for newcomers. Oldtimers have their friends from other years, and tend to stick together.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or