Review Detail

4.2 116
31 MAR-9 APR 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My family and I had a GREAT time at Blue Angel Recreation Area (Battleship side). The staff were very nice and accommodating. As soon as we got there, we hooked up our RV to the sewer and electricity lines and walked to the beach! The sites aren't on top of each other and they're very quiet. We rented a couple of kayaks during our stay and the rental fee was inexpensive. 2 (2 person) Kayaks for 3 hours was 38 dollars. There's a Walmart and Target nearby in case you need anything, Pensacola Naval base with the national aviation naval museum and Light tower and Destin is about an hour away. Like I said, we had a great time and WILL go back as soon as the opportunity presents itself. My only concern is making the sign on Bronson road a little clearer to drivers. There's a sign informing of the turn a quarter mile away (small brown sign) but it's still pretty sudden when you get to the turn. It's only a 2 lane road so you have to be cognoscente of oncoming traffic and the vehicles behind you. Beside that, we love it. Thank you to the site staff for being great! 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 3

Comments

To write a comment please register or