4.3 55
Delaware 121470
11 July 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Stayed one week. Limited allowance since this is popular site however many empty spots even on w/e. Didn't understand need to have rig move over one spot after being there for several days to allow another rig into their spot. Both same size, same access to hookups. Plus, one RVer said he was to move into my spot the next morning & I said "no, that I was there for a week, had my site #, & wasn't going to hookup, unhook & rehookup. He moved to a different site of his own choosing. Seems as if there is some disorganization in the running of the park. Base is immaculate, laundry rooms available but I didn't need them. There is a "Bethany Beach" shuttle that comes to the base entrance now, very convenient if you don't tow a car, you're not stuck. One could walk across a busy highway & walk several blocks to beach w/public access or drive to the State park "swimming" beach. Long drive but worth it since there are change rooms, bathrooms, & a concession w/simple foods. Weather was very cool on the beach, needed to wear jeans & sweatshirt but enjoyed the sand $ surf.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or