3.6 72
Colorado 99408
Summer 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I do not agree at all with docholliday's review. This Famcamp has a friendly atmosphere and a fair reservation system. It is unfortunate that some campers do not realize before they arrive that they need a reservation in the summer months and arrive expecting to find an empty space--it is just not possible to accommodate everyone with only 38 spaces available so you need to call ahead. While it is true the camp host is not available 24/7, but I don't believe they should be expected to be nor do I believe it detracts from the overall management of the campground. We found the camp hosts to be available more often than not. Campsites are cleaned and prepared for the next camper as soon after they are vacated as possible. It may also be inconvenient for a large RV to not have a pull-through site available, but no one pays more than another for a premium site so first-come-first-served is how it is. When larger sites become available, the camp host is happy to assist the larger rigs move to a preferable site. If this is not acceptable, maybe this is not where you want to stop. All staff make every attempt to accommodate as many campers with their preferences as is possible. Very pleasant stay and highly recommend this Famcamp!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 3

Comments

To write a comment please register or