Colorado 99533
May 21 2013
(Updated: May 21, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

First of all, the directions to get to the FAMCAMP are very good. What you don't know is that either you stop at the outdoor rec building 1022 on the way into the base or you have to go back after you select your site at the FAMCAMP. There is no set procedure. Just know that there is no office on site. The phone number listed is not a good one. Try 720-847-6853. I used the 720-847-6100 and got Beth who told me they were so busy I should call back tomorrow but she assured me that a space would be available. What I was not told was how to contact the office upon arrival but there was a couple in the laundry and they told me what to do. The grounds are a mess. Had they issued a mower I would have been happy to clean up our site. When I say the grass was over a foot high, I may still be a little short. The weather was cool so that was a plus. We stayed a week to cover the Memorial Day holiday. The fee is $22.00 a night and the free laundry does not make up for the rest. It seems as if no one is responsible for running this park well. Would advise skipping this for the Academy Famcamp!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or