Review Detail

3.8 2
Apr 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Do not trust your family vacation plans with this place. I made a "reservation" on the website choosing an available cabin on the days we needed. Put in my payment information and I got a reservation number so I thought we were good. I got an E-mail 5 days later saying our reservation was rejected and to go back to the website to select a cabin on a day that is available. The website doesn't auto update. These people are manually inputting reservations and manually updating the calendar on the web site. WTF. What year is this! If you want to stay here plan out a couple of months to play the what days are available game. Good Luck. Dear Wesley, We have reviewed your order and regret to inform you that your reservation cannot be accepted at this time. Manager Note: Good day, Unfortunately, the days you requestor are not available for this unit. Please check one of our other units for availability. Thank you. A Frame Coordinator Sincerely, Aframe Coordinator [email protected] (530) 583-4433 Daytime (530) 583-4433 Evening Ask for Aframe Coordinator between 8AM to 2PM PST Visit our website at uscglaketahoeaframes.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or