3.8 64
California 231637
November 5-9, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a really nice place to stay. The campground is less than half full. The staff in the office say except for holidays there is generally a place to stay. There are a total of 105 RV sites with 33 being front row/with a fire pit. Also on the property are Villas that are mostly beach walk out. I wish I could upload some of the video I took but I am do not know how to make it the correct size. With regards to the comment from Dec 2016, I believe they are still having troubles. A couple came in with a booked and paid reservation for the front row. They were told sorry another group had reserved prior to them and it was not noticed until today. Yet when I walked around later I noted a couple of front rows that could have been offered for the night and moved in during the day. My husband was on orders so we stayed in the Villas. Just as nice. I get the feeling this is a place that has a lot of movement with last minute cancellations. When we originally called two days prior we were told we would be in a 2 bedroom villa pond view. When we arrived we were offered three different choices of deluxe villas with fire pits. Fabulous sunsets, beautiful waves and very few people. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or