Featured
California 76677
March 17, 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

T.P. left this review using the Directory software: - While the office personnel were very nice and helpful that was about the only good thing about our visit to this camp. We made reservations for two (2) days in a pull thru site well in advance and were assigned a site number. Two days prior to our arrival we were contacted and told our site number had changed. When we arrived the nice lady at the desk informed us that the people in the site that we were assigned to had failed to vacate the site so we would be put into a back in site. No big deal as I had intended to drop the Toad anyway. When we got to the site there was no pad gravel or otherwise heck there wasn’t even a path just a pole with a number on it. After leveling up a process which required some moving around to find a spot level enough to be able to level the coach, I went out to hook up. Had electrical and Sewer but no water there wasn’t even a pipe much less a faucet. Ended up moving to the other open site putting my rig between two sites because it didn’t have water ether and running my sewer hoses to one site and sharing the water with the occupied adjacent site after I repaired the leaking faucet. We cut out planned visit short and left the next day never to return.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or