California 104457
13 - 15 November 2012
(Updated: November 15, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We visited here for the first time today. We are staying three days. This FamCamp is OK, especially for the price of $15.00. All spaces are pretty much the same. All back-in, no pull-thru. This used to be base housing some time ago and was situated as six cul-de-sacs for single wide mobile homes. There is a rest room / shower but there is only one shower each of the two bathrooms for the whole site. There is a launderette in the same building with two washers and two dryers. The only real drawback I found was that most of the trailer sites are not level from end to end so you need plenty of blocking to get the jacks to work. The back of my trailer was almost on the ground and the front was three feet high to make it level. Some spaces are the other way around. The sewer connection in the ground was higher than the outlet from my trailer. Doesn’t work well that way. There were a lot more vacant base housing spaces just like this right next door so the camp could be expanded but the base has not chosen to do so. I don’t know if this ever fills up or not. We arrived without a reservation and had no problem but I think I might call ahead if there is ever a next time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or