3.8 12
California 97019
6-8 July 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Took my family to this facility (pictured) and stayed in the same cabin pictured on top. There's only one cabin with a deck, the rest are on a flat surface. All the cabins are A-frame with a bedroom, kitchen, dining table, family room and loft on top. For those of you who don't like bugs, remember your in the forest and your going to see a lot of strange creatures in the cabin. They're small and they manage to get in. There is no cleaning service so the cabins are only as clean as the last occupants leave them. The grounds still has all the amenities outside, tennis, horseshoes, volleyball, playground for kids and hiking trail (minus the bear, at least on this trip). Inside the rec room there is a pool table and lot's of games and movies you can check out for free. It is quiet and spacious not far from the lake. I definitely enjoyed my stay, next time I'll bring my RV. The RV site are very nice and maintained, with water and electric hook-ups. The dump station is near the restrooms. I must say the restrooms were the cleanest I've ever seen. The host are active duty Marines who are stationed there for 6 months at a time. The two there were very helpful. The office is open until 2200 hours. Check-in is 1400hrs and check-out is between 0900-1100 hrs.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or