3.8 89
California 164512
March 29 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Nothing good to say about facility or staff. One person in office totally untrained. Booked over two months earlier via 1800 Navy Bed. When I arrived to check in, which had terrible signs to get to, I handed her my reservation and was told the site was not full hook up, which I was told it was, The site I had reserved was given to someone else, that morning! No others sites available for my 40 ft diesel push with full hook up or long enough to accommodate my length. 30 amps site where not available because her computer would not allow the change to 30 amps. Very frustrating after driving 5 hours. Right after me another guest shows up she too denied. She know enough about the area that she and I both got into Navy Base Ventura. Worse MWR so far!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 01, 2023
It’s a shame that this park has been neglected for so long.The rates that they charge and they can’t make improvements?The location is what attracts everyone but the service they provide is horrible,I’ve had electrical issues every time I’ve camp there.We will probably never camp there again.Terrible experience.
1 results - showing 1 - 1