3.8 89
California 164481
03-31 December 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed here in the 50 amp sites with full hookups, which is just south of the main RV campground and directly across from the tent sites. Follow the new signs as there is a new building to check-in now and that is just south of the hotel. There is a large dirt parking lot and there would be no issues pulling in a large trailer or 5th wheel during check in. This location is perfect for walks along the beach and viewing the numerous types of wildlife as the tides change. As I'm still working from the RV and using internet, I found using my T-Mobile 5g hotspot and sometimes my work phone with Verizon, provided the connection I needed to work and to stream movies in the evening. I could not pick up any digital TV signals where we were parked. The laundry is free, which is a nice addition and those are located in the south end of the hotel, no codes needed for the door. Pt. Mugu does have a small Exchange, gas station and RV dump at the gas station. A 10 minute drive to the Navy Base at Pt. Hueneme, you will find a large Commissary/Exchange and near the intersection of US 101, exit 55 (Las Posas Rd), you will find a rather large outlet mall for you wife's shopping needs. RV access via the Las Posas gate is the best option as they are open 24 hours and do have a dedicated lane for large vehicles. I have a 30' Class C towing a Jeep and had no problems using the car lane when entering the base. We will enjoy this stop again soon!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or