Arkansas 79290
September 25, 2010
(Updated: October 01, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My wife and I spent 3 days here and can't wait for our next trip to come back. The camp hosts Noel and Deb went above and beyond any hosts we have ever met. Since you can't make reservations, they were full when we arrived but Noel came right out (8:30 P.M.), greeted us and put us in the overflow. The next morning, Noel came to our camper and informed us a camper had left and he had a spot for us. After we got set up, Noel came over to make sure all was okay and checked to see if we needed anything. The next day we met Deb, his wife and she sat down with us and explained where everything was on base (gave us a base map) and also what to see in Little Rock and the surrounding area. The campground was spotless, and all facilities where exceptionally clean and functional. I would highly recommend this campground as the spaces are large and roomy and easy to get into and out of. Once again, much thanks and praise to Noel and Deb for their kindness and the professionalism that was shown to us and the other campers.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or