4.5 201
Arizona 180903
October 17 - 20, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Very clean CG, staff was very professional and friendly. Our previous commercial CG near Deming was nearly full, gave us tons of local info and cost $14 for a one night stay WITH great internet. Agave wasn't half full and had terrible internet for $20 a night. Laundry facility is tight to move around in, but clean, reasonably priced and had good machines. Did some driving about Tuscon - a little third-worldlike, so watch for red light runners, lane changers on top of you, middle of the road folks and all the rest. We were here for a weekend and were hoping to take the boneyard tour, but that's only available during the week. Don't know as we'd want to come back unless the alternatives were worse.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 5

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 23, 2015
I am not sure what you mean by "a little third-worldlike," but I have been visiting Tucson on and off for the last 50 years and I don't find it third world like at all. It is great place to winter and a great town to visit. Great food, great weather, nice people, beautiful setting and just feels like a very friendly place. As for bad drivers, they exist everywhere, try driving in Tampa, Florida, Washington, DC. Destin, Florida, New Orleans, La. Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas (the worst drivers I have seen were in Dallas/Fort Worth) but drivers in Tucson are no worse or better than any similar sized city. Tucson is worth visiting just for the weather but the people are a bonus, in my book.
1 results - showing 1 - 1