Arizona 180940
28 Dec 2011 - 28 Feb 2012
(Updated: April 03, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Superlative in almost every category. If planning to stay beyond 21 days, be sure to state your intentions by 1500 (3PM) the day BEFORE you're due out. Be advised the pecking order to remain in full hookup when there are fewer spaces to be vacated than campers who wish to stay is determined when you show up the morning you're due out! When our 21 days were up we notified the office we wanted to stay, and the next morning I was the second camper to go to the office, and that was at 0545 (5:45 AM)! By the time the staff arrived there were about 20 campers in the lobby. There were about 11 spaces opening, and five dry campers waiting for full hookup, leaving just SIX for campers already hooked up, wishing to stay longer. Since I was the SECOND person to go to the office, we were able to stay. This may seem complicated, but it is absolutely fair, honest, and the staff and all the campers I saw fully supported this! Only slight improvement I could envision might be to make a further improvement in the wifi system. The office has a couple ethernet connections that are super hi speed, but the wifi does get slowed to a crawl quite a few times. Our Verizon card worked fairly well, although Tucson is a very 'busy' city connection wise. Would absolutely, positively recommend this excellent RV park. BTW the base lodging is also extremely helpful and accommodating to those who might have guests visiting and need a place to stay. Space A time varies from as few as three days in advance to as many as 90 days. Keep trying if they're full, they often get cancellations, and willingly will assist you in getting rooms. Other facilities are top drawer - clubs, BX, Commissary, fitness center, etc.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or