4.4 55
Arizona 94006
June 15, 2021
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

It has been my experience that there is a lack a decent reviews for most Fam-Camps so I am doing a review for every one I stay at. If you are looking for a RV resort, keep on looking as this is not it. However, if you are looking for a decent place to camp near multiple attractions, this is it! The streets and pads are gravel and in decent shape. Sites are nicely spaced and there is a central ramada with propane grills. There has been no recent rain so it is VERY dusty right now. There are no reservations accepted unless you are on military orders. This years camp host was very friendly and helpful. He is active guard but answers his phone anytime he is needed. Train runs nearby but was not a huge distraction or noisy. Dump Station is along side of the road as you go into or out of the camp which is very convenient. Bathrooms, showers, and laundry were open and were VERY clean. As others stated, Verizon signal was very good. We spent one night in the campground and one night in the overflow. Overflow is 6.7kM from the fam camp and was very quiet. Don’t count on overflow as the area is also used for ANG training. We saw lots of Elk near the overflow area and lots of turkey tracks in the soft dirt. Overall I would recommend this others but would recommend having a backup plan as it fills up quick.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or