3.4 33
Alabama 99702
21 June 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Maxwell/Gunter Rec Area is a very wonderful place to go. I've been to many lakes in my life and I got to say that Lake Martin is one of the best and cleanest lakes I have ever been on. The water is very clear and in the summer, it's very warm to jump in. The Rec Area is just wonderful. Has a very nice beach and a playground for the kids to play. Many RV sites and the new trailers are very nice and comfortable. They just added new screen-in decks on the trailers and that really makes a big difference. If you are like my family and myself and love being in the country to get away from everything to RELAX, then this is the place you need to be!! If you can not do without the city life and enjoy nature, then you need not come, because this is Mother Nature at her finest. The people that run the Rec Area are just wonderful. They will go out of their way to help, you can really tell that they care about the Rec Area. I can not say enough about them. I will give them an A+ on any rating scale.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts